Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Litterin and vandalise

Dear Viewer,

I am Amy Quek and would like to share my view with you about littering and vandalise. Littering is that people have lying some litter in the public place. While vandalism is to damage something especially public property, deliberately for no good reason. I think some children littering they are lazy to throw in the bin . While vandalism are children who wanted to " attract people attention ." Yes , I saw children littering in school cafe , classroom and school field . As vandalism I saw some of my friend vandalise by using a pair of scissor to scratch on the table.I also heard my teacher saying that the boys used damp tissue to throw on the fan . I think this is very inconsidate and irresponsible acts. If we want to stop from littering or vandalise once we caught the culprit we should give them seriously punishment. Then the other won't follow their foot-step. =>

No comments: